Friday, June 5, 2009

14 months, 3 weeks...


I thought that I'd planned to post here more often, yet I see it's been (almost) 4 months since my last...and I'm only posting now because I likely will forget next Friday, when Ben is 15 months by the calendar. Ye gods...as Rob and I say nearly every day--as maybe most people with little ones think every day--where has the time gone? Walking, babbling, imitating, feeding himself...and Ben's really progressed as well (ha).

Well, Ben, you and I have a full (vacation) day tomorrow of garage sales and thrift stores, just in case your Da is laid off/fired soon; Guy must be fashionably dressed, and there are still a few things I'm hoping for that are a bit too pricey new (wagon, bike trailer, etc.). Oh, who am I kidding? If we earned triple what we do now, I'd still hit the ol' Value World and block sales...

No comments: